1. Corsair Carbide 175R RGB ATX Gaming Case
The Carbide Series 175R RGB is a mid-tower ATX case designed with clean lines and accented with an included RGB cooling fan in front and an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel. Defined by a streamlined design and a front-facing CORSAIR logo backlit by an RGB fan with six customizable RGB LEDs.
- Show off your system’s components with a fully transparent window into your PC.
- Hide your PSU and cables out of sight, making immaculate builds easier to create than ever.
- Fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm.
- Supports up to four drives for the storage options you need: two combo 3.5in / 2.5in trays in a removable cage and two 2.5in trays.
- Removable dust filters in the floor, roof and front help keep your system clean long after the build is finished.
2. Antec GX1200 RGB ATX Gaming Case
The Antec GX1200 is a towering gaming case that features extensive watercooling support, graphics cards up to 410mm in length, 7 expansion slots, Antec Magic Box, excellent airflow, tool-free detachable HDD/SSD trays, superior cable management, USB 3.0 and much more. Antec’s new Magic Box technology allows you to select from 7 colours using a simple colour change button to set the atmosphere. The lighting has several modes such as standard, breathing, fading and pulsing.
3. Corsair Carbide 275R Black ATX Gaming Case
The CORSAIR Carbide Series 275R is a compact mid-tower ATX case that matches minimalist design and a beautiful tempered glass window with a straightforward interior layout and versatile cooling options.
4. Corsair Carbide Spec-05 ATX Gaming Case
CORSAIR Carbide Series SPEC-05 case is a mid tower ATX case gaming case that combines a stylish and distinctive exterior with excellent cooling potential, a straightforward layout, and a dedicated cable routing compartment for effortlessly clean builds.